Set your eyes onto this beautiful north-facing three bedroom ensuite in the heart of Gungahlin. The spacious floorplan welcomes two separate living quarters which is enhanced by the airy wooden floors that flow through the home.
Bring the family together in this open plan kitchen that is fully equipped with modern stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop. This connects to the easy care yard for all your entertainment needs.
Ayrton Street is a short stroll away from Gungahlin Marketplace close to schools, the lightrail, Yerrabi pond and nature walks. This adaptable floorplan is the space where you can grow and change.
• Separate-titled free standing house = No body corporate
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two separate living areas
• Wooden floorboards throughout
• Central kitchen with gas cooking
• Recent update in fresh paint and new carpets
• Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• NBN available
• Rear entry double garage with internal access
• Close to Gungahlin Marketplace and the Light Rail Stop
• Currently leased until 7th of October 2022 at $620/week
Block Size: 301m²
Living Size: 150m²
Garage Size: 40m²
Year Built: 2004
UV: $352,000 (2021)
Land Tax: $3,559
EER: 5.0 Stars
There is currently no sale history available for 70 Ayrton Street.
70 Ayrton Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.34 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.55 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.84 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.08 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.65 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.71 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.75 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.75 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.80 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.54 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
70 Ayrton Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.