Nestled on a quiet, family-friendly street in the relaxed Highlands village of Hill Top, this cosy, crisply presented and engaging home is perfectly tailored for easy and comfortable living. Refreshed, extremely well maintained and on the market for the first time in 16 years, this split-level weatherboard home offers three surprise bonuses that enhance the drawcard appeal even further - an amazing sun terrace, spacious basement and a unique and peaceful garden sanctuary brimming with intrigue that demands a visit!
* Lovingly transformed and updated spaces sparkle with contemporary allure while lofty, pitched ceilings heighten the sense of space and light
* Three generous, plushly carpeted bedrooms with built ins are serviced by an excellent bathroom with tub, rainshower and separate toilet for family functionality.
* As the warm and welcoming hub of the home, the living area is graced by a wonderful wood-burning heater, ensuring cosiness in winter, while split system heating/cooling and ceiling fans offer comfort year-round
* A standout is the sparkling, refurbished kitchen with sweeping, 40mm Caesarstone benches, a must-use breakfast bar for your morning coffee overlooking the district, an abundance of storage with soft-close cabinetry, stylish pendant lighting and an over-sized electric oven and cook top
* Large picture windows throughout infuse the home with light, warmth and green vistas
* Superb laundry, brand new hot water system, security shutters throughout and side ramp access for extra functionality
* The well-equipped garden sun terrace offers an extra, alfresco living space, with rollershutters, bluetooth speakers and butlers pantry complete with stove, BBQ rangehood, hot and cold water in the sink and fridge space - all north-facing and ideal for entertaining and relaxation in all seasons
* The bonus basement boasts an office/workshop/hobby space, car space, mudroom, toilet and plenty of storage space for the suitcases and Christmas decorations!
* The tranquil, soothing, easy-care garden is private, lushly treed and fully fenced - and festooned with intriguing water features, crafty collectables and curios as well as a historic Highlands fire truck from the 1950s now taking pride of place in the nook-filled garden as a colourful and quirky ornament
* Separate carport with road access and space for firewood
Offering careferee liveability and a refreshing touch of eccentricity, this homely, compact property entices on many levels and is bolstered by the strong sense of neighbourhood that the relaxed Hill Top community offers. The shops, schools and cafes of Mittagong are just minutes away as is the Hume Motorway for quick access to Sydney.
For more information, call Glenn Diggle on 0410 349 572 email [email protected]
The House at 7 Wyong Street HILL TOP, NSW 2575 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $255,000 on 20 February 2006.
7 Wyong Street is located within the suburb of Hill Top, which has a population of 2,674, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.