1 / 29
Next Inspection -
If you have been searching for a standard living and spacious family house, your hunt is over!
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac on a big 1077sqm block, this four bedroom ensuite home will provide you and your family with a secure, healthy, comfortable and completed family lifestyle.
The home cleverly designs a private foyer from the front door which gives private access to the family areas without crossing the lounge room. it also offers an easy flow from the entrance to lounge, dining, kitchen and family areas with the versatile floor plan.
Buyers will appreciate the excellent extension of a large rear deck overlooking a beautiful garden with magnificent glimpses of Brindabella mountains. The spacious yard where can host lots of entertaining activities and is ideal for a BBQ gathering of friends and families to enjoy.
To keep up with the family adventure, apart from the secure spacious double garage, this home comes with an extra-large carport with easy access to front and rear exits which is suitable for caravan, boat, truck, work utility, trailer or two cars.
This fabulous home has spread its wings to hold so many great memories and it continues to do so.
A perfect house to grow your family! Your next chapter begins here…
* Quiet cul-de-sac location in an established suburb
* Two bus stops within 100 meters
* Updated kitchen and family bathroom
* All interior is freshly painted, wall, ceilings, architraves, doors, window frames and door jams.
* All windows are double glazed
* The warmth of ducted gas heating and coolness of ducted evaporative cooling
* All new recessed LED lighting in majority of the home
* The outdoor pergola and paved area are ideal for barbeques and entertaining
* In ground sprinkler system in front lawn
* Sprinkler/misting system throughout all garden beds and vegetable gardens
* Large driveway, double garage with remote door
* Large carport with easy access front and back, suitable for caravan, boat, truck, work utility and trailer or two cars
* 12-volt front and back garden lights on timer
* New plantation shutters in lounge and dining rooms, new venetian blinds in all other rooms plus new drapers in master bedroom
* Recent professionally restored tile roof
* New colourbond guttering and down pipes
* Garden shed on cement slab, 3x3 meters
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Wilkinson Street.
7 Wilkinson Street FLYNN, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|0.79 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|0.82 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.82 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.46 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.59 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.96 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.03 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.20 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.55 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.58 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
7 Wilkinson Street is located within the suburb of Flynn, which has a population of 3,360, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.