A Classic Australian Dream
Confidence real estate presents this beautifully presented 4 bedroom ensuite home located walking distance to local shops and schools. With a choice of living areas including a huge well equipped rumpus/sunroom, a large galley style kitchen with gas & electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage, master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle air-conditioner, a level child friendly back yard and double garage to complete the package. Inspection is highly recommended as this delightful home must be seen to be appreciated!!!
- Formal entry
- Formal and informal living areas; lounge, dining, family plus huge rumpus/sunroom
- Fantastic kitchen with everything you could wish for, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- Your family will delight in playing, relaxing and entertaining in the huge rumpus/sunroom which features lighting, tiled flooring and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Remaining three bedrooms are generously sized and have built-in robes
- Ducted gas heating, a reverse cycle air-conditioner and security system
- Double attached garage
- Family friendly location walking distance to a choice of local schools, close to bus stop
The land value history at 7 Vizard Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has the most recent growth rate of 4.45%, giving an unimproved land value of $292,000.
The House at 7 Vizard Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $525,000 on 27 June 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Vizard Street CONDER, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.25 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|0.69 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|0.81 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.60 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.77 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.94 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.97 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.98 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.10 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.97 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
7 Vizard Street is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.