1 / 32
Generous proportions and a heightened sense of space define this fabulous home peacefully located in a quiet street close to all amenities.
On entering the home, you will be greeted by an expansive open-plan living and dining area overlooked by the stunning, updated kitchen with stone benchtops and a walk-in pantry. To the right of the living area is the split-level rumpus/sunroom leading to the outdoor entertaining area and the sparkling swimming pool, ideal for family and friends entertaining during the warm summer months.
Set on a large 791m2 block, the residence also includes four bedrooms including spacious master bedroom with an ensuite and a walk-in robe, and an updated laundry with lots of cupboards and separate access.
Additional features include ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, security alarm system, colorbond fencing and a secure back yard with lockable gates and a lovely easy-care garden.
Local amenities are close at hand with the schools, Florey shops, Belconnen Town Centre, Westfield Shopping Centre and Lake Ginninderra just moments away. A beautiful home offering a relaxed easycare lifestyle perfectly designed for the growing family.
• Located in a quiet street
• Very private home with light-filled interiors offering open plan living areas
• North-east facing to living areas
• Master bedroom with an ensuite and a walk-in robe
• New kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Miele oven, stone
benchtop and large bench areas
• Large open plan living, dining and family area
• Study/office off living area
• Large rumpus room/sunroom with direct access to garden and swimming
pool area with gas heating
• New laundry with an abundance of cupboard space and separate access
• Double garage with remote control doors
• Security alarm system
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Gas hot water system
• Loads of cupboard space
• Garden shed
• Easy-care garden
• Colourbond fencing
• Secure backyard with lockable gates
• Private and secluded property
• Within close proximity to primary and high schools, Florey shops, Westfield
Shopping Centre, Belconnen Town Centre, and Lake Ginninderra
• An ideal home for the growing family
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Tunney Crescent.
7 Tunney Crescent FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.37 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.03 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.21 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.27 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.53 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.92 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.00 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.05 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|2.07 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|2.13 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
7 Tunney Crescent is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.