Welcomed by timber floors and large windows, this spacious three bedroom home offers an abundance of natural light throughout. Updated along the way, allowing you to move in and enjoy the Scandinavian feel the home offers as it stands or further renovate to your own taste. For example, the large L shaped living area offers the option to enclose a section to create a fourth bedroom.
Complete with easy care gardens and a fabulous fully fenced back yard. Ideal for young couples, families or downsizers alike. Set in a lovely loop street that backs onto a green belt and only a short walk across to the playing field and playground, this location is great for those who enjoy the outdoors and will be convenient for those with children or even pets. Local shops, parks, public transport are all within close proximity, including the popular Kingsford Smith School and Kippax Centre.
- Lovely loop street in a convenient pocket of Holt
- Spacious single level home with a functional floorplan
- Large open plan living / family room with lots of natural light
- Separate dining room is a great size for entertaining
- Split system installed in the dining room
- Kitchen offers good storage, built-in panty and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are a nice size, two include built-in robes
- Master bedroom includes ceiling fan for the warmer months
- Bathroom has separate vanity, bath, toilet and shower
- Full size laundry with rear access via the back porch
- Fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for kids and pets
- Double garage with 3 phase power, great storage and hobby space
- Additional off street parking and parking behind the fence line
- Conveniently positioned close to local parks, shops and schools
- RZ2 zoned
The land value history at 7 Trumper Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 4.14%, giving an unimproved land value of $338,000.
The House at 7 Trumper Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 19 January 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Trumper Street HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.69 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.30 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.34 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.88 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.36 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.39 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.49 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.58 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.88 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.05 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
7 Trumper Street is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.