Gorgeous architecture, nice aspecting and a whisper quiet location make this home the perfect start for young families, or the ideal downsizing option for those seeking an easy care lifestyle. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this three-bedroom ensuite home is perfectly positioned just a short drive to local schools, early learning centre and Lanyon Marketplace, offering wonderful amenities.
Gorgeous raked ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space while exposed beams add character throughout the home. Complete with floor to ceiling windows and a lovely outlook, the living area is a wonderful light filled space to relax and unwind. The adjoining kitchen is open plan in design and includes a large pantry, island bench, marble benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and excellent storage space.
Entertaining will be effortless on the generous rear deck. Enjoy a summer barbecue with family and friends or your morning cuppa in the beautiful winter sunshine. This is a quiet and peaceful space where you can slow down and decompress. The rear gardens have been designed with easy care maintenance in mind, while also providing plenty of space for children and pets to play.
This unique and low maintained home is the perfect entry level or downsizing opportunity. If you have been looking for something a little different, be sure to inspect 7 Sharman Place, Gordon.
• Lovely three-bedroom ensuite home in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location
• Just a short drive to local schools, early learning centre and Lanyon Marketplace
• Light filled living space complete with floor to ceiling glass and feature exposed beams
• Functional and open plan kitchen with a large pantry, island bench, marble benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and excellent storage space.
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
• Generous secondary bedrooms with built in robes to two
• Large rear deck perfect for entertaining friends and family year round
• Car accommodation is provided by a double carport and additional off-street parking is available
• Enviable location with ease of access to arterial roads to Tuggeranong and Woden shopping precincts
The House at 7 Sharman Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 9 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Sharman Place GORDON, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lanyon High.
|1.15 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.16 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.35 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|1.45 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|3.18 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.87 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.99 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|4.09 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|4.11 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|4.26 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
7 Sharman Place is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.