What a fabulous opportunity to secure a neat entry-level property in a suburb that is rapidly increasing in popularity. Positioned on an easy care block, this three-bedroom home will be highly sought after by first home buyers, young families and downsizers alike.
With an emphasis on light filled living, there is plenty of floor to ceiling glass throughout the home. The kitchen has been nicely updated in neutral tones and comes complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, pantry, stone benches and excellent storage space. Comfort is ensured year round with the installation of ducted gas heating and split system unit to the dining space.
You will love hosting friends and family on the expansive covered space. With seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors, entertaining will be effortless throughout the seasons. The established rear gardens offer plenty of space for children and pets to play and have been designed with easy care maintenance in mind. Car accommodation is provided by a large lock up garage and single carport to the front of the home.
Whether you are a first home buyer looking to enter the market or a downsizer seeking a low maintenance home, be sure to inspect 7 Rohan Street, Richardson.
• Lovely entry-level three-bedroom home in a quiet location
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher and lovely garden outlook
• Light filled living area with ceiling fan and sliding door access to the rear entertaining space
• Spacious main bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Functional family bathroom with new vanity and separate toilet
• Comfort is ensured year-round with ducted gas heating and split system unit
• Easy care rear gardens with plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Expansive covered area perfect for entertaining friends and family year round
• Car accommodation provided by a lock up garage and additional carport to the front of the home
• Wonderful location within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong shopping precincts
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Rohan Street.
7 Rohan Street RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.23 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.27 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.35 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.35 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.53 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.61 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.65 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.80 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.93 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|2.07 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
7 Rohan Street is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.