1 / 22
Beautifully presented with architectural flair, this immaculate entertainers' home reveals quality finishes across an easycare layout. Perfect for families or downsizers, it is set in a sought-after masterplan community, minutes from Gungahlin Town Centre.
Natural light floods the open kitchen, dining and living room with the eager cook guaranteed to appreciate the centre island, stainless steel appliances and butlers pantry. From here, glass sliding doors open to the entertainer's alfresco area. With absolutely nothing to do once moving in, this home has just been fully repainted whilst the beautiful hardwood floor has been sanded and polished.
The convenient location is within close proximity to both the Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve and Yerrabi Pond while still being within walking distance to local schools, shops, cafes, and restaurants. The suburb of Forde is one of Gungahlin's most desirable with the passionate, friendly community and quiet family oriented neighbourhood.
- Choice of living areas enjoy seamless outdoor flow
- Sleek granite kitchen with Blanco appliances and gas cooking
- Ducted gas heating plus refrigerated cooling
- Luxaflex Top down Bottom Up honeycomb blinds throughout Living and Dining areas. Remote-operated and App-enabled.
- Built in speakers in Master Bedroom, Ensuite, Family/Dining and Alfresco with separate volume control/switch.
- Great sized bedrooms with built/walk-ins, main has an ensuite
- Dimmable lights in Master Bedroom, Family/Dining and Living.
- Stylish quality bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Interior opens out to the paved and undercover alfresco area
- Beautiful inclusions and extras including high raked ceilings
- Built in Bose surround-sound speakers included
- Beautifully landscaped, child-friendly level yard
- Internal access to secure double garage, off street parking
- Close to local schools, transport and Forde Shopping Village
- Provision for EV Charger in garage
Internal living: 134 sqm
Garage: 38 sqm
Alfresco: 14.5 sqm
Total residence: 186.5 sqm
Block: 349 sqm
Rental estimate: $660-$680 per week
Rates: $666 per quarter
Land tax: $932 per quarter
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 7 Ridding Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $531,750 on 19 April 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Ridding Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.46 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.91 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.05 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.23 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.27 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.52 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.10 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.10 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.13 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
7 Ridding Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.