Offering a sizeable single level design and featuring segregated formal and informal living spaces, this stunning home features deluxe modern appointments throughout, creating a lifestyle of luxury. Offering superb privacy and convenience in a tranquil location, this family home presents a quality buying opportunity within moments of the Gungahlin Town Centre.
- living 192 sqm, Alfresco 14 sqm, Garage 36 sqm
- generous living spaces with tiles throughout
- quality kitchen with 900mm cook top, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and security alarm system
- segregated master suite with large walk in robe and modern ensuite
- secondary master bedroom with a kitchenette and outdoor access
- alfresco features a gas cooktop, sink and retractable flyscreens
- private and easy care, family-friendly 486sqm block
- close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
The land value history at 7 Pikler Rise MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 6.21%, giving an unimproved land value of $338,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Pikler Rise.
7 Pikler Rise MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.88 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.11 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.13 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.98 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.64 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.81 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.02 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.15 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.11 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.11 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7 Pikler Rise is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.