This property is for sale by Auction. Due to the current lockdown in Canberra the Auction has been temporarily postponed. Rest assured, the owners are still very keen to sell so please make contact with Kaylene to discuss the property.
A beautiful home constructed by one of Canberra's most respected building company's 'Renaissance Homes'.
You will love and appreciate the thoughtful floorplan offering practical segregation with 2 separate living spaces, quality fixtures and fittings, and of course the all-important focus on a high level of energy efficiency.
The current owner moved into the home with 3 teenage boys and says they've never felt restricted. With separate living spaces and generous bedrooms, there's plenty of moving room for everyone.
Walk to the indoor leisure centre and enjoy indoor swimming, gym and splash park or make the most of the outdoors with Mt Stromlo Forrest for bush walking and bike riding with family and friends. Cooleman Court is less than 10 minutes away and arterial access makes travel to Woden, Belconnen or the City Centre stress free. Wright offers beautiful green spaces, public parks and barbeques scattered through the suburb.
Don't delay your inspection of this thoughtful home, I look forward to meeting you or feel free to give me a call to discuss the lifestyle on offer in Wright.
- The separate front sitting room; soaking up the sunshine, the perfect place for some quiet time or a drink & chat with friends & family
- The kitchen and walk in pantry have been professionally designed with practical living in mind while also bringing you a sophisticated look
- The 90cm free standing stove & cooktop will delight the chef in the family
- Casual living & dining space enjoys morning sun & flows beautifully to the outdoors.
- All bedrooms with ample built-in storage
- Main bathroom & ensuite with quality joinery, both light fresh colours
- Ducted gas heating & Evaporative cooling
- Double glazing throughout
- 23 Solar panels (6.55Kw) bring noticeable cost savings
- Instantaneous hot water
- LED lighting throughout
- External aerial and Foxtel dish
- The first bedroom/study has a data point in addition to the hub located in the hall cupboard
- There is data and TV points in the Master bedroom
- Gas point on the alfresco for natural gas to the BBQ
- Two Hoslink hose reels and fittings
- Bushfire protection Measure is BAL 19.0
- Double auto garage with internal access
- Constructed; 2014
- Living size; 171sqm
- Alfresco; 12sqm
- Garage; 36sqm
- Block size; 450sqm
- Rates; $617.50 per quarter
- Land Tax; $1,035.75 per quarter IF RENTED
- UV; $423,000 Jan2020
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Philip Hodgins Street.
7 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.97 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.54 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.14 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.18 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.54 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.66 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.72 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.00 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.17 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.37 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
7 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.