In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments can also be arranged by contacting Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Set upon 596sqm in a quiet crescent locale, this classic family home is defined by a spacious single storey layout with immaculate interiors and private outdoor entertaining framed by north facing gardens. It is placed just moments to Jerrabomberra Village.
- Light filled open plan family and dining area plus a lounge
- Undercover entertaining deck and large established garden
- Refreshed modern kitchen has stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous main bedroom has a walk-in robe and bright ensuite
- Two additional double bedrooms both include built-in robes
- Sparkling bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Sizeable laundry, automatic double garage has internal access
- Ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and evaporative cooling
- Solar hot water and neutral interior tones throughout
- Short drive to local shops and Jerrabomberra Public School
- Close to bush walking tracks, easy access to arterial roads
The House at 7 Pannamena Crescent JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $440,000 on 2 November 2007.
7 Pannamena Crescent JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
|1.59 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.02 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.15 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.21 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.30 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.71 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.96 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.03 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.78 km||The Anglican School Googong||136 Gorman Drive, Googong 2620|
|4.92 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
7 Pannamena Crescent is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.