Due to Covid – 19 a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m – 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
Visually stunning, this North facing residence successfully balances executive living with energy efficient and eco-friendly design principles. The large open plan living area is the hub of the home with bamboo flooring carrying you through to the sumptuous kitchen and separate dining with recycled timber feature wall. The media room is an added bonus and could always be used as a fourth bedroom. Outside is just as impressive with entertaining options. To the front of the home is the open sun drench deck overlooking the private and established garden, while the rear deck offers the option to be enclosed with custom build remote controlled screens and serving bar into the kitchen. 7 Morning Street is truly an architectural splendor and is a must see.
- Orientated to capture the northerly sun and maximise privacy
- Fully insulated, LED lighting and built from eco-friendly materials
- High quality finishes throughout including Miele appliances
- Ducted heat transference system from slow combustion fire
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Master suite to large waling in robe and ensuite
- Big laundry with an abundance of storage space
- UV tinting on North facing windows and double glazed to the South
- Multiple entertaining spaces with built in speakers, Cat5 cabling
- Fully lined double garage with bathroom and wet bar, perfect for extra living
- Two hot water tanks, one to the house and one to the garage
- 1,360sqm block with landscaping and 90,000 litre water tank
- Vegetable garden, bore and garden shed
- Aqua-nova septic system with sub-surface irrigation to lawn area
- A short 25 minute drive to Canberra's Inner City
The House at 7 Morning Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 1 November 2013.
7 Morning Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.