1 / 15
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it...
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Jen Ward on 0412 563 967.
With views over Woden Valley, this single level brick family home encased in landscaped northerly facing gardens is designed for outdoor entertaining. Set on a peaceful cul-de-sac, it's a short walk to Mount Taylor Nature Reserve, local schools and shops.
- Living room with large windows flows to formal dining room
- Wide deck and balcony offer choice of sunny alfresco areas
- Mature manicured garden with automatic irrigation system
- Spacious neat kitchen can accommodate a family dining table
- Four bedrooms, three with built-ins, separate rumpus/retreat
- Vast master bedroom with two built-ins, brand new ensuite
- Freshly renovated bathroom, separate w/c, internal laundry
- Evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, underhouse workshop
- Lock-up garage for two cars with rear storage area, extra w/c
- Walk to a variety of schools, parks and buses with city links
The land value history at 7 McCay Place PEARCE, ACT 2607 has the most recent growth rate of 4.57%, giving an unimproved land value of $525,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 McCay Place.
7 McCay Place PEARCE, ACT 2607 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sacred Heart Primary.
|0.21 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|0.72 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|0.80 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|0.80 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.28 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.72 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.90 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.03 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.44 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.61 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
7 McCay Place is located within the suburb of Pearce, which has a population of 2,579, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.4 people.