Michael Martin & Ky Cuschieri from Luton Properties are excited to present to market 7 Lowerson Place, Gowrie.
Cul de sac living in a sought-after location; This contemporary three-bedroom home is situated on a useable 700m2 parcel of land in the very tightly held suburb of Gowrie.
Offering an abundance of light filled open living spaces, complemented by modern contemporary fixtures and fittings including the open plan kitchen, meals and family as well as the completely separate spacious lounge and dining plus the outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the family friendly backyard.
Presenting an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers, up-sizers, downsizers and investors alike, it is positioned within close proximity to Holy Family Primary School, Fadden Primary School and Erindale College and a short commute to Chisholm and Gowrie Shops, Erindale and South.Point Shopping Centre and the Woden Plaza as well as many more fantastic locations.
• 3 bed | 2 bath | 2 Car
• Offering a generous 700 m2 parcel of land in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Three generous sized bedrooms of accommodation
• Updated contemporary kitchen offering plenty of bench and storage space
• Open plan kitchen, meals and family room with stunning floorboards
• Separate and generous formal lounge and dining
• Two renovated bathrooms to accommodate the whole family
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• Split system air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas
• Solar panel system installed
• Large private backyard with colour bond fencing and two large garden sheds
• Within close proximity to Holy Family Primary School, Fadden Primary School and Erindale College and a short commute to Chisholm and Gowrie Shops, Erindale and South.Point Shopping Centre and the Woden Plaza
Living size : 169 m2
Block size : 700 m2
Rates: $ 2,493 per annum
This home is highly recommended and will not last long on the market. Don't wait, don't hesitate or it will be too late!
To register your interest in this property please call Michael on 0411 748 805
The land value history at 7 Lowerson Place GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has the most recent growth rate of 4.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $319,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Lowerson Place.
7 Lowerson Place GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.39 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|0.57 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|0.97 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.39 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.39 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.43 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.96 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.99 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.11 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.20 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
7 Lowerson Place is located within the suburb of Gowrie, which has a population of 3,056, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.7 people.