Situated just steps from a lake at the end of the attractive street and reserves, this well presented home was designed by the current owners to offer a relaxed lifestyle with a touch of luxury. Great street appeal is complemented by landscaped gardens with a pond.
The front door opens to large glossy porcelain tiles, extending from the entry into the casual living area at the far end.
Near the entry, the lounge or media room is furnished with charcoal carpet and there is a quiet study nook nearby.
Winter sunlight streams into the north facing casual living space, which includes dining and family areas. The contemporary kitchen showcases a white stone island bench with breakfast bar and waterfall edges, a 900 mm Omega gas cooktop and oven, a stainless steel Omega dishwasher and sleek cabinetry including a pantry. LED downlighting adds a sparkle through the casual living area.
Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort.
The family room is bathed in sunlight and leads to a sunroom where you can enjoy the warmth all day. Shade blinds provide comfort in summer and a lush creeping plant is a novel feature.
Two sets of sliding doors from the sunroom open to a deck and bar, and spacious low maintenance rear garden with a water feature, the artificial turf bordered by established shrubs. A timber deck occupies the far corner.
The master bedroom is segregated at the front of the home and offers a walk-in robe and ensuite. Second and third bedrooms both have built-in mirror robes and the main bathroom features the luxury of a deep spa bath, a shower and separate w/c.
There is internal access to the garage which has extra length and an auto door.
The brilliant location is perfect for those who enjoy nature, with a lake at the end of the street, reserves around the corner and with Mulligans Flat nature reserve close by.
It is also a short walk to Gungahlin Market Place and light rail, Burgmann school or coffee at Forde shops!
- Contemporary home in attractive street, steps from lake, reserves and short walk to Gungahlin CBD
- Neat landscaping with a pond complements the appealing façade
- Separate formal lounge or media room, furnished with charcoal carpet
- Study nook in hallway
- Glossy large porcelain tiles extend from the entry into the spacious casual living area
- Winter sunlight pours into the family room and sunroom in the north facing casual living space
- Well equipped kitchen showcases a stone island bench with waterfall edges and breakfast bar
- Omega 900 mm gas cooktop and oven, glass splashback, stainless steel Omega dishwasher, pantry
- Wall recess with a downlight for TV in the family room
- LED downlighting in casual living area, ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Family room leads to a north facing sunroom which has sliding doors and shade blinds on two sides
- Sunroom opens to a deck and bar with a water feature alongside, and the neat garden
- Low maintenance rear garden has artificial turf bordered by established shrubs and a corner deck
- Segregated master suite at front of home features a walk-in robe and ensuite with full height tiling
- Second and third bedrooms have built-in mirror robes
- Main bathroom offers a deep spa bath, a shower and separate w/c
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Internal access to garage which has an auto door and extra length, and leads to laundry and garden
- Ducted vacuum
- Water tank supplies the neatly landscaped gardens around the home
- Steps to lake at the end of the street and nearby reserves, including Mulligans Flat nature reserve
- Walk to Gungahlin town centre and light rail, and a short walk to Burgmann school and Forde shops
Year built: 2010
The House at 7 Krastev Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $205,000 on 2 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Krastev Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.44 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.74 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.85 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.04 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.46 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.66 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.95 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.10 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.10 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7 Krastev Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.