This is a rare opportunity to build your dream home in the heart of the original Murrumbateman residential district.
- 2.929ha* (7.2ac*) allows you to enjoy the freedom of semi-rural life without having a large acreage to take care of
- Conveniently located towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just 34 mins* to the Nation's Capital, 2 mins* to the village of Murrumbateman and 15 mins* to the township of Yass
- A single mainroom structure is situated in amongst a variety of established trees creating privacy, this features kitchen, bathroom/laundry, potbelly and tv antenna
- The property is serviced by an electric hot water system and is perfect as a weekender or relaxation getaway
- Water is supplied by two 30,000L water tanks as well as 2 dams located at the front and back of the property
- The driveway is lined with poplar trees to help create additional privacy
- The property is complemented by multiple sheds comprising of 15x7.5m shed with 2 open bays, single enclosed storage shed and single lock up garage and a separate 8x14m shed with 4x stables and powered workshop
- Additional equine facilities are also provided by a floodlit arena for your enjoyment
With a large block, equine facilities, established trees, multiple sheds, getaway infrastructure and agistment opportunities 7 Greig Place has it all. This is your opportunity to secure a block with plenty of room for growth and to enjoy the lifestyle you've been dreaming of in the highly sought after Murrumbateman.
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
7 Greig Place MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday October 24 from 11:30am.
The Land at 7 Greig Place MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $630,000 on 25 January 2013.
7 Greig Place is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.