1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This spectacular renovated home is nestled in a quiet, tree-lined street. Off the street you have a large driveway with plenty of guest parking and space to park a caravan or trailer.
You enter the house through a front door with pin code access (no need to worry about losing keys!). The formal lounge room is a great space with options to create your own living/study/music spaces. Off this area is the huge master bedroom suite, complete with built in storage, study desk, built in robes, ensuite, and space for a sitting area, this space provides a sanctuary from the rest of the house. Also located downstairs is another bedroom with access to the entertaining deck. This bedroom also has easy access to a bathroom that features two showerheads in the combined bath/shower, floor to ceiling tiles in beautiful neutral tones and feature bricks.
The kitchen features stunning black stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, double sink with mixer tap and plenty of bench space for meal preparation. The dining and family room are close to the kitchen, but hide the mess of cooking when entertaining and feature access to the covered deck, creating a seamless indoor/outdoor transition.
Plus, outside there is plenty of space to entertain. In addition to the large deck, there is also a covered outdoor kitchen with stone benchtops, bar seating and fridge space, perfect space to celebrate life's milestones.
Upstairs are the remaining 2 good-sized bedrooms with built in robes and the third bathroom. The large bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles in neutral tones and the shower has two showerheads, one rainfall and one extendable.
This lovingly renovated home is within walking distance to Mount Mugga Mugga Nature Reserve and Canberra Public Golf Course. It is also only 2kms to the bustling café district in Manuka. This is the perfect opportunity for a large home in a quiet area, whilst still being close to restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Grand 4-bedroom family home in premier address
- Brand new kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space, stone bench-tops, gas cooktop, 900mm stainless steel oven and dishwasher
- Huge master suite with brand new built in storage and desk plus ensuite
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- New flooring in all bedrooms and living areas
- Separate living, dining and family areas
- Ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle heating and cooling
- High speed NBN Internet connection
- Solar panels connected to electricity
- High quality window treatments include Veri Shade Blinds and Plantation Shutters
- LED lighting throughout
- High security throughout with CCTV cameras and passcode lock to the front entrance
- Covered deck overlooking the backyard and outdoor kitchen area, perfect for outdoor living / dining
- Outdoor storage room behind outdoor kitchen
- Tandem parking for two vehicles with remote access
- Ample driveway parking for several vehicles
- Very close to the Kingston, Manuka and Fyshwick Markets
- A short distance to Canberra Grammar School, St Benedict's Primary School, Telopea Park School & Narrabundah College
The land value history at 7 Green Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has the most recent growth rate of 2.11%, giving an unimproved land value of $664,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Green Street.
7 Green Street NARRABUNDAH, ACT 2604 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Narrabundah College.
|0.43 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|0.58 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|1.00 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.25 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.37 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
|1.68 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.77 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.88 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.94 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
7 Green Street is located within the suburb of Narrabundah, which has a population of 5,960, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.3 people.