In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Set in a surely sought after position by the Golf Club in Holt, is this fabulous modern family home. Enjoy all this fantastic position has to offer in the way of a lovely community and a location that captures some beautiful sunsets across the mountains.
Ideal for modern family living, this home is not one you will want to miss. Showcasing a large kitchen with walk-in pantry, four great sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite, large main bathroom and laundry. The generous open plan living area opens onto the covered alfresco that offers a cosy place to entertain. Complete with easy care gardens and double garage.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Holt and the added benefits of being in this newly established pocket. Strathnairn Art Centre and Local Park are just down the road, and you are only a short drive to Kippax Fair Shopping Centre and the Kingsford Smith School.
• Positioned in this newly established pocket of Holt by the Golf Club
• Offering a functional split level floorplan with spacious open plan living
• Featuring high ceilings and large marble look tiles
• Spacious modern kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop and solar light
• Walk-in pantry with modern storage accessories and soft close cabinet doors
• Open plan sun filled living / dining room with large windows
• All four bedrooms have floorboards, built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom is a great size and includes walk-in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom is large and offers bathtub, great for small children
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout with 3 separate zones
• Instantaneous gas hot water system for 24 hours hot water supply
• 6.6 Kw Solar panels installed
• Thermal insulation, approximately R2 in the walls and R5 in the ceiling
• Covered outdoor alfresco is great for entertaining and sunset viewings
• Low maintenance gardens and fully fenced backyard
• Automatic double garage has sealed floors and internal access
• Security Alarm System and front door intercom with camera and monitor
• Approximately 211sqm under the roofline
• Great location, conveniently set within proximity to local amenities
• Nice community that is said will be missed by the current owners
The House at 7 Fullston Way HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $253,000 on 3 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Fullston Way HOLT, ACT 2615 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|1.77 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.10 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.55 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.15 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.35 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.36 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.60 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.66 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.74 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.75 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
7 Fullston Way is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.