In accordance with NSW Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person auctions. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent to book a private appointment or for further information.
A fusion of modern luxury and rustic country appeal, this unique family home offers versatility, ample space and privacy on a level 1,181sqm parcel. It's located at the end of a small, quiet cul-de-sac street, close to both Erindale and Tuggeranong shopping centres.
- Flexible layout with plenty of space to live, dine and relax
- Vaulted timber ceilings create excellent sense of space
- Multiple outdoor areas include built-in barbecue, outdoor spa
- Renovated stone kitchen well equipped with induction cooktop
- Three top floor bedrooms appointed with generous proportions
- Master bedroom has ensuite, deck access and parents retreat including space for a private office
- Two way ensuite off second bedroom plus w/c on ground floor
- Climate control with hydronic heating system and ceiling fans
- Six car garage/workshop and plenty of off street parking
- Easy walking distance to schools, parks, bus services, shopping and restaurants
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Eaton Place.
7 Eaton Place MONASH, ACT 2904 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus.
|0.35 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.44 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.78 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.80 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.47 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.67 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.70 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.82 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.86 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.89 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
7 Eaton Place is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.