In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting open homes. Some one on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Behind its modest facade, this superb four bedroom family home reveals a single level sanctuary of comfort where a wonderful sense of flow from front to rear is enhanced by a clever design to capture sunlight and an easy-care alfresco setting. Set in a friendly and quiet neighbourhood with a spacious parkland with playground at the end of the street.
- Master bedroom suite with spacious ensuite and walk in robe
- Good size remaining three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Contemporary single level open plan living and dining
- Functional light filled kitchen with ample bench space, cabinetry, gas cook top and St George appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- In-ceiling sound system ready for connection
- Modern laundry with bench space and storage
- Spacious covered outdoor living area with ceiling fan and built in BBQ
- Easy to maintain landscaped gardens
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Second driveway with side gate access perfect for boat, caravan or additional car.
- 2000L rain water tank
- Terrific location close to Casey Market Place with Supermarket, Medical Centre, specialty stores and bus routes.
- 10 mins to Gungahlin and Belconnen Shopping Centre's.
The House at 7 Dyindan Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $240,000 on 24 April 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Dyindan Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.84 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.76 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.79 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.93 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.27 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.21 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.38 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.95 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.95 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7 Dyindan Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.