PRICE GUIDE: $638,000+
Thoughtfully updated for contemporary living, this inviting home matches spacious proportions with a laidback vibe. Positioned in a beautiful pocket of Ngunnawal, it's only a short walk to Ngunnawal Primary School, while minutes from Gungahlin Marketplace.
- Recently refreshed interiors enhance the bright floorplan
- Pergola covered deck connects down to sprawling backyard
- Large designer kitchen offers stone island and electric appliances
- Three bedrooms, two have built-ins, master with walk-in robe
- Soaking tub, shower and skylight create a deluxe bathroom
- Perfect for a downsizer, family or couple with future plans
- Garden shed, ducted heating and cooling and custom cabinetry/storage
- 8.8kw Solar panels, single lock-up garage plus an additional car space in front
- 122sqm living, 29sqm garage, 495sqm block
- Surrounded by a selection of local reserves and playgrounds
- Close to Gungahlin Marketplace and an array of great eateries
Approx. Land Tax: $3,200.00
Approx. General Rates: $2,313.45
The land value history at 7 Deumonga Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.97%, giving an unimproved land value of $304,000.
The House at 7 Deumonga Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $393,000 on 24 January 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Deumonga Court NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.44 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.12 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.38 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.56 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.73 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.97 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.13 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.68 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.82 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.82 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7 Deumonga Court is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.