PLEASE NOTE: This property has exchanged with a 10 day cooling-off period. If you would like to register your interest in similar properties please contact me.
Set in 'blue ribbon' Barling's Beach this sprawling single level home offers the ideal beachside location for families. Featuring light filled interiors and a choice of alfresco entertaining areas this beautiful home is fitted with a host of modern luxuries and is within minutes level walk to the beach and a moment's drive to local amenities.
Property features include:
- Choice of formal and informal, light-filled entertaining areas
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with SMEG appliances
- 40ml stone bench tops and a spacious walk-in pantry
- Main bedroom includes walk-in robe and ensuite with bath
- Three bedrooms each with built-in robes, separate study nook
- Generous laundry with separate side access and storage
- Covered outdoor entertaining opens to secure yard
- Heated swim spa and low maintenance gardens
- Remote roller shutters to high set windows, air conditioning
- Double garage, solar panels and a 3,000 litre rainwater tank
Fact sheet available upon request.
The House at 7 Dawarra Street TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $210,000 on 10 June 2015.
7 Dawarra Street TOMAKIN, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Carroll College.
7 Dawarra Street is located within the suburb of Tomakin, which has a population of 1,001, a median age of 56 and an average household density of 2.1 people.