SOLD AT AUCTION - 7 Bidders
Welcome to 7 David Miller Crescent, a separately titled home, vacant, ready to move into in the ultimate location across the road from one of the best shopping precincts in the region.
The home showcases segregated living, with the master, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and second bedroom at the front of the home (ideal to be close to a new-born) and a third bedroom towards the back of the home.
Floating timber floors are installed throughout the home, with a sizable kitchen, and open planned living area opening onto a sunny entertaining area, facing north. An enclosed garage is accessible via a laneway, with a separate car-space adjacent. Off street parking is aplenty - directly at the front door.
Completing the package is the location - easy access to arterial roads and walking distance to a plethora of retail options at Casey Market Town. Be sure to grab a beer and a feed at Casey Jones! This picture perfect offering will suit downsizers, first home owners and investors alike, a must inspect. Please contact Adrian for more information.
- No body corporate
- North facing living and entertaining areas
- Kempas hard timber flooring through out
- Practical floorplan
- Quality curtains, plus block out blinds
- Decking for both front and back yard, neat and low maintenance
- Kitchen with spacious breakfast bar
- As-new electric cooktop
- Gas wall heater
- Instant and continuous hot water
- Separate bathtub and shower in main bathroom
- Good sized, separate laundry
- Master with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Two other bedrooms both with built-in-wardrobes
- Separate lock up garage with additional car-space
- Upgraded, security screens on doors and windows
- 500m to the Casey Market Town
- Close to private (John Paul Second College) and public primary and secondary schools
- Living area: 101.1m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 20.4m2 (approx.)
- Block size: 234m2 (approx.)
- Rates: $2251 per annum
- Land Tax: $2281 per annum (if used for investment)
The House at 7 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,601,000 on 22 December 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.17 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.23 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.51 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.09 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.56 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.68 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.68 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.06 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
7 David Miller Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.