*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Set on an impressive 1,053sqm flat block in Kambah is this comfortable 3 bedroom home.
Located just minutes' drive from Southpoint Tuggeranong with easy access to both Kambah and Wanniassa shopping precincts and schools - plus great walking and cycling tracks around Lake Tuggeranong.
The house is surrounded by lovely landscaped gardens, thoughtfully designed for low maintenance and exploding with potential.
Inside you'll find quality floorboards throughout the open plan kitchen, meals and living area. A formal lounge room at the front of the home is fully carpeted with floor to ceiling windows providing peaceful views over the garden. The kitchen has been recently renovated and boasts stone benchtops, a striking splashback, gas cooking, dishwasher, built in pantry, and ample storage.
The main bedroom is very spacious and features a built in robe, ensuite, and direct access to the rear deck. A half wall separates an extra room with built in robes which is ideal for a young child's bedroom, as a walk in robe, or even a home office. There is also a separate second bedroom and main bathroom with a good-sized vanity and bath.
Enjoy the beauty of the existing landscaping outdoors, or let your imagination run wild - be it adding more turf, a fire pit, a pool, or some tasty veggie gardens. An extended and fully covered back deck provides a great space for weekend BBQs, while the oversized garden shed offers heaps of extra storage.
- Block size: 1,053sqm block
- Living area: 149.95 approx.
- Garage: 43.80m2
- EER: 3 Stars
- Large, low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Floorboards and new carpet
- Living room with floor to ceiling windows fitted with plantation shutters
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room
- New kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, breakfast bar
- Huge main bedroom with built in robe, ensuite
- Adjoining space off the main bedroom with a built in robe
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted gas heating
- Split system installed in living room
- Double glazed windows
- Double automatic lock up garage
- workshop in garage fitted with ample bench space, TV and combustion fireplace
- Ample off-street parking
- Irrigation system in garden
- solar hot water system
- Minutes to Southpoint Tuggeranong
- Easy access to Kambah and Wanniassa shops
- Walk to Lake Tuggeranong
- Unimproved Value:$308,000 (2020)
- Rates (Residential):$2,334.80*
- Land Tax (Residential):$3,119.39*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Connor Place.
7 Connor Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.46 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.97 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|0.97 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.55 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.80 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.89 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.92 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.96 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.26 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.28 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
7 Connor Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.