1 / 34
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Woden, this unique opportunity has everything you're looking for in your forever home.
Situated in the highly sought after suburb of Hughes, sitting on over 948m2 it's evident this dream home has been thoughtfully constructed with meticulous craftsmanship and design.
Upon entry inside you immediately absorb the natural light throughout from the rear balcony. The front lounge room presents beautifully with opulent double timber glass doors perfect for entertaining. Walking though to the heart of the home you'll find a luxurious kitchen with a suite of Miele appliances and 4m stone island bench with enough space for 6 tools to feed a growing family.
Exquisite timber floors grace this open space with a beautiful lounge, dining and custom study all of which open through triple stacking doors to the alfresco area. Outside, bask in the serenity and view of the reserve.
A breathtaking master bedroom suite which contains an aesthetically pleasing en-suite as well as an open plan dressing room and island storage, display cabinets with featured lighting for those special pieces and a private elevated view through the trees.
Accompanying the master suite on the same floor are bedrooms two, three and four. All generous in size with built in robes, garden views and naturally light filled bathroom to service with frameless walk behind shower, suspended vanity, skylight and designer freestanding bath.
Heading down the LED lit timber stairs you're met with a large scaled rumpus room ideal for a breakaway area for all ages and occasions. Off the rumpus you'll find the fifth bedroom and bathroom. Stepping through the laundry is the recently converted sixth bedroom with an additional restroom and external access door to the side of house.
Bask in the outside sanctuary, taking in the manicured grass and landscaped firepit area as well as veggie gardens producing a variety of offerings. An enormous concrete driveway will lead you to the garage located at the rear of the home.
Location – a premium position with the Canberra Hospital and Alfred Deakin High School just down the road, minutes from the Federal Golf Course, Westfield Woden and future light rail access.
* Multiple living areas filled with natural light
* Bedrooms all with BIRs
* Hardwood timber flooring
* Double glazed windows
* 12kw Solar System + 15kw TESLA battery
* 948m2 Block
* Miele kitchen, banks of soft close draws, 4m island bench, motion sensor soap dispenser, gorgeous stone penny tiled splash back, excellent pantry
* Three sublime bathrooms, two with freestanding baths, premium tiling, custom suspended vanities, under tile heating and heated towel rails in upstairs bathrooms
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, hallogen lighting, ceiling fans to balcony, laundry chute, oodles of storage
* Heavily insulated throughout, automatic garage and side gates for security and convenience
* Sensational covered alfresco area opening off living room and kitchen, two external fans, excellent exterior lighting
* Huge garage plus off-street parking for multiple cars, work trucks and trailers or a boat
* Rumpus room perfect for entertaining and guest catering
* Minutes from Canberra hospital, Westfield Woden offerings, Alfred Deakin High School, Federal Golf Course and an abundance of entertainment and hospitality options throughout Woden.
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty can be given, and interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. This business is independently owned and operated by Belle Property Canberra. ABN 95 611 730 806 trading as Belle Property Canberra.
The House at 7 Colvin Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,920,000 on 18 December 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Colvin Street HUGHES, ACT 2605 has 40 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hughes Primary.
|0.84 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.84 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.96 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.14 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.18 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.23 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.36 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.41 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.54 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.96 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
7 Colvin Street is located within the suburb of Hughes, which has a population of 2,990, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.5 people.