1 / 21
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. Please contact your agent for further information.
Buyers Guide: $1,100,000+
Meticulously renovated and carefully planned out, this large family home offers space and contemporary living for growing families or upsizes alike.
As you make your way inside the grand front entrance you will be in awe of the immaculate detail with modern finishes, open plan kitchen, living and indoor/outdoor alfresco area, large, oversized bedrooms and three beautifully designed bathrooms.
The home is positioned on a spacious parcel of land within walking distance to parks, buses, local schools, and shops.
- Modernised family home perfect for growing families and entertaining
- Grand kitchen with walk in pantry, stone bench tops, gas stove and breakfast bar
- Open plan living flowing on to the covered alfresco area with bbq area and bar
- All bedrooms are oversized and spacious with built in robes
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe and beautifully designed ensuite
- Large laundry with loads of storage space, ducted heating and ducted cooling, double glazed windows throughout
- Double garage with internal access, remote roller doors and roller doors to the rear
- Ample space to the backyard for a boat, trailer, or caravan
- North facing yard with plenty of space for the kids
- 232.90sqm of internal living, 40.60 sqm alfresco, 38.80 sqm garage, huge 678sqm parcel of land
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to Covid19 in-person inspections can only take place with a maximum of two members from the same household and one agent. These private inspections must be pre booked in intervals. Please contact our team to organise a private 15-minute inspection of this property.
-It is important that you research the property thoroughly prior to booking
-You must read through the building report prior to inspection
-Ensure the floor plan and site plan is ideally what you are looking for prior to inspection
-You have your current formal pre-approval on finance
-You have watched the walk-through video to ensure the home meets your requirements
-At the inspection you must wear a mask and sanitise your hands
-No more than two people from the same household can view the property at one time
- Please keep distance of the property until your designated time to ensure safe social distancing
-Ensure you do not have any symptoms of Covid19
-Ensure you have not recently travelled to a Covid hotspo
The House at 7 Carina Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $190,000 on 6 March 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Carina Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.32 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.21 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.38 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.42 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.03 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.32 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.56 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.00 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7 Carina Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.