Maintained in immaculate condition, this single level home is ready for immediate enjoyment, with potential for smart updates and personal touches. It spans an 894sqm block, near schools, parks and transport, while a short drive to Weston Creek's shops.
- Flowing layout features the defined living and dining spaces
- Expansive covered patio for entertaining family and friends
- Generously scaled backyard complete with easycare gardens
- Tidy kitchen provides stainless gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Four good sized bedrooms include two fitted with built-ins
- Master retreat has outdoor access and ensuite with corner tub
- Full main bathroom, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm
- Infinity hot water, 5,000 gallon underground water storage
- Rear double lock-up garage with three phase power, rumpus
- Suits families, upsizers, owner-occupiers and investors alike
The land value history at 7 Cardew Crescent HOLDER, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $420,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Cardew Crescent.
7 Cardew Crescent HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.78 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|0.82 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.88 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.96 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.63 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.64 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.31 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.55 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.86 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.94 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
7 Cardew Crescent is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.