1 / 26
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: On Site.
Overflowing with distinctive quality and contemporary grandeur, this striking 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom family home showcases inspired Amaroo living, ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
The layout of this property is ideal for multigenerational living with the lower level set up perfectly for grandparents or perhaps young adults still at home. Featuring a spacious sunroom with kitchenette, an additional sitting room, bedroom, and an additional shower room, giving everyone their own space.
Whilst the remaining of family living is upstairs featuring stunning Spotted Gum timber flooring is a light filled lounge and dining area, a renovated kitchen with extensive storage, stone benchtops and an island on wheels giving you seamless flexibility, whilst you get to enjoy open views throughout.
Outside is beautifully landscaped with a patio, deck and features a fire pit area, perfect for weekend entertaining. The pets and kids are looked after with the lawned area and the vegetable garden needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Amaroo is the suburb where your family can grow, with good schools and shopping and where you can enjoy the benefits of living so close to Yerrabi Ponds perfect for the morning walks.
- Spotted Gum timber floorboards
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
- Kitchen island that is on wheels
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Separate sitting room downstairs
- Sunroom with dining and sitting area
- Kitchenette with garden outlook
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Kids bedroom with playroom or storage
- Renovated bathrooms and ensuite
- Extensive storage throughout
- Double garage with internal entry
- Separate garage, perfect for the handyman
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Landscaped gardens with extensive vegetable patch
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Walk to public transport and local schools
The land value history at 7 Cane Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 7.61%, giving an unimproved land value of $394,000.
The House at 7 Cane Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $565,800 on 26 November 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Cane Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.44 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.94 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.01 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.88 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.92 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.02 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.13 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.31 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.01 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.01 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
7 Cane Place is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.