1 / 4
If you have big dreams and seek a project with a big footprint, then this massive home in a coveted and quiet loop street in Cook is calling your name.
Privately built in 1969 over two floors and set on a 967sqm block the structurally sound residence awaits for a creative buyer's renovation.
Upstairs, the kitchen and family living spaces centre on a huge north-facing elevated terrace that overlooks the backyard and swimming pool. There's also a formal dining room and a living room that opens to the front balcony.
The master bedroom has a compact ensuite while three additional bedrooms on this level are serviced by a family bathroom and a separate guest powder room.
Downstairs there's a fully self-contained studio, an enormous laundry and ironing room, massive workshop, two storage rooms and an oversize double garage.
Located in a beautiful spot in the foothills of Mt Painter, the home would benefit from more than the standard lick of paint, new bathroom and kitchen. It provides a rare opportunity for someone to reinvigorate the promise of a special property in a hard-to-beat location close to the iconic Cook shops and nearby Belconnen Town precinct, schools, universities and hospitals.
7 Bussell Crescent, Cook will be going to auction at Ray White Auction Rooms, 14 Wales Street Belconnen on Thursday, 28th April at 5.00pm.
For registration details please contact Phyllis.
* Two storey privately built 4-bedroom home plus studio with own entrance
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and access to elevated alfresco area
* Three additional good-size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Centrally located timber-clad kitchen
* North-facing living room with timber floors and sliding doors onto balcony
* Second living area and dining room to the rear of the home
* Main bathroom with timber panelling, separate bathtub and shower
* Toilet located separately
* Spacious laundry on ground-floor with a huge bank of built in cupboards
* Studio accessed from downstairs including a large separate bedroom, kitchen, toilet and shower.
* Large under home workshop with phase three power
* Plenty of additional ground-level storage
* In ground pool with paved surrounds
* Established gardens
* Double oversize garage
* Side gate access
* Second driveway ideal for an additional three cars, trailer or caravan
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Bussell Crescent.
7 Bussell Crescent COOK, ACT 2614 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|1.36 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.52 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.56 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.58 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.12 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.83 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|3.01 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.07 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.18 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|3.33 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
7 Bussell Crescent is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.