1 / 25
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Originally built as a worker's cottage in the 1950's and offered for the first time in over 50 years, this immaculate property could be your foothold into one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs. The near level block of 732sqm can accommodate the most imposing of residences. Sited a comfortable stroll from Yarralumla Primary School, local shops and lakefront parks, this location is second to none.
The existing home is a tribute to the loved family home of a very well known and respected member of Canberra's building administration community. Though largely original, it is presented in faultless condition with some quirky and interesting attributes.
Our sellers are genuine and will consider pre-auction offers.
• Over 140sqm of living on a near level block of 732sqm
• Loved family home first time offered in over 50 years
• Retired Master Builders Inspector's personal residence
• Gas heating with further wall mounted electric units
• Genuine terracotta roof tiles in as new condition
• Easy walk to shops, school and lakefront parks
• Live as is, fully renovate and extend, or knockdown rebuild
• Three bedrooms with ensuite to master
• Double tandem lock up garage with remote roller door
• Views to Black Mountain Tower and lake foreshore
• A genuine destination suburb – be the envy of all your friends!
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 141sqm
Block size: 732sqm
Garage size: 40sqm
Rates: $5,866 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $9,948 per annum
Expected rent: $575 per week
Year Built: 1953
The land value history at 7 Broome Crescent YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has the most recent growth rate of 4.31%, giving an unimproved land value of $998,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Broome Crescent.
7 Broome Crescent YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yarralumla Primary.
|0.18 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|0.91 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.59 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.22 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.23 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.57 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.86 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.12 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.12 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|3.18 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
7 Broome Crescent is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.