This quaint, low maintenance brick home has undergone a stylish makeover showcasing light filled & inviting interiors across a single level layout. With the bonus of an expansive, level block with established easy care gardens & flexible zoning you will find an abundance of opportunities above & beyond just residential, such as; neighbourhood shops, entertainment facilities, self storage units, service station, tourist & visitor accommodation, veterinary hospital, function centre (just to name a few)….or simply build an additional home & subdivide (all STCA).
Besides the commercial potential, this 3 bedroom home is filled with character & is ready for immediate enjoyment. Simply move in & let the kids & pets enjoy endless hours of fun in the fully enclosed large backyard or use the generous block to build that big shed to store the boat & caravan in. With endless possibilities & within walking distance to all that Kalaru has to offer " café, shops, sporting field & lake, this one won't last long!
- Three light filled bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
- 2 separate living areas
- Attached single garage + work shed
- Wood heater + air conditioning, bathroom with bath.
- Separate toilet & laundry
- Fully grassed backyard complemented with low maintenance gardens
- RU5 Village zoning " flexible zoning with endless potential for change or additions.
- Vehicle access to front & rear yard
- Positioned in the centre of Kalaru township & within a level stroll to all town amenities
The land value history at 7 Blackfellows Lake Road KALARU, NSW 2550 has the most recent growth rate of 5.41%, giving an unimproved land value of $148,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 7 Blackfellows Lake Road.
7 Blackfellows Lake Road is located within the suburb of Kalaru, which has a population of 708, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.5 people.