1 / 28
Delivering a statement of the highest quality living with generous proportions makes this homestead the epitome of luxurious living on a grand scale.
This spectacular homestead is vastly spread over eight of the finest acres and is distinguished by its high-end quality and finishes throughout.
* Breathtaking homestead with amazing street appeal and presentation
* Four bedrooms with private ensuite and WIR to master
* Open plan living areas with separate lounge and study room
* Gourmet grand kitchen with walk in pantry and high-end inclusions
* Detached studio overlooking the landscaped gardens
* Fire pit area and container storage
* Unparalleled eight-acre parcel just 5km to the beach and shops
* Other features include wood fire, air conditioning, and polished concrete floors.
Factsheet available upon request
Private inspections only
The House at 7 Blackbutt Lane MALUA BAY, NSW 2536 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $267,000 on 13 May 2015.
7 Blackbutt Lane is located within the suburb of Malua Bay, which has a population of 1,929, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.3 people.