Designed across a single spacious level, this well presented four bedrooms plus study, double garage home provides a life of superb privacy, tranquillity and convenience. Its flexible layout has a choice of relaxing living areas and plenty of possibilities for varying lifestyle needs. Encompassing 187sqm of internal living and set in a peaceful position on a generous 620sqm block, in the popular Googong, this easy-care property represents a clever buying opportunity.
- Versatile layout offers separate study multiple living areas including a rumpus
- Light-filled open plan lounge and dining room flows outdoors
- Neutral tones throughout, freshly painted, custom joinery
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling, rubber back curtains with sheers
- Separate study room, spacious rumpus room or children retreat
- CCT security cameras, crimesafe doors, 2.55 ceilings
- Stunning stone and stainless steel appliances with open walk-in pantry
- Segregated master bedroom boasts chic vanity ensuite, walk-in robe
- Large secure family-friendly yard, cubby house, storage shed
- Set within close proximity of Googong North Village Centre
- 17 minutes to Queanbeyan while 35 minutes to Canberra CBD
The House at 7 Beltana Avenue GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $790,000 on 20 July 2020.
7 Beltana Avenue GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
7 Beltana Avenue is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.