Refreshed and updated, 7 Bandulla is in a quiet, tree lined street and enjoys beautiful mountain views. A private oasis with established trees and shrubs on a massive 962 square metre block, there is something special for every family member right here.
Three large living areas include an enclosed sunroom with electric shutters to the back of the home. Perfect for family entertainment all year round. Step out to a large entertainment area and an enclosed backyard with colour bond fencing, fabulous for children and family fluffy pets.
This is a true Forever Home and a must to inspect to appreciate with:
* Easy care landscaping to the front and back yards
* Open plan living with quality low allergenic boards and a slate tiled entrance
* The kitchen is light and bright and has a large pantry with an automated light
* Open plan family, kitchen areas step through to a full-sized north facing sunroom, fantastic for the upcoming Winter, the sunroom boasts its own RC/AC
* There are three further RC/AC units throughout the home with ducted gas heating for year-round comfort
* Three good sized bedrooms, the main with a recently renovated ensuite, all look out to garden or mountain views
* The entertainment area of the sunroom living area is a focal point for all year-family fun
* The segregated extra-large main garage has automatic doors and is perfect for a car enthusiast. There is plenty of concrete area for extra parking
* Colorbond fencing encloses the backyard with so much space for everyone!
* The backyard has an assortment of beautiful trees and separate garden areas
Within walking distance to St Mary McKillop College, a Medical Centre, local shops and a few minutes' drive to Tuggeranong Hyperdome, Bandulla enjoys an enviable location with proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City and Woden.
Call Sharon now to book an inspection!
The land value history at 7 Bandulla Street ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $315,000.
The House at 7 Bandulla Street ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $376,000 on 14 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7 Bandulla Street ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|0.59 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.65 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.16 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.23 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.55 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.64 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.75 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.23 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.34 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.47 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
7 Bandulla Street is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.