1 / 29
This Auction will be run through the online platform AuctionNow
This architect designed boutique complex of only seven has instant appeal, basking in winter sunshine from the ideal north aspect.
Number 7 occupies one of the most favourable positions, enjoying a private open outlook over the reserve to the Brindabellas.
Sandstone and timber accents are highlighted in the striking façade, complemented by attractive gardens.
Focused around design and showcasing the highest quality inclusions and attention to detail, the residence exudes a sense of calmness and spaciousness.
An oversized, solid timber front door opens to the spectacular living area, bathed in light from the cathedral like internal spaces and floor to ceiling double glazed windows which, together with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, assure optimum comfort.
The impressive kitchen showcases a vast stone island bench with marble inlay and breakfast bar, a Smeg 900 mm induction cooktop, oven and microwave, and a Smeg, stainless steel dishwasher. The marble splashback, a walk in pantry and sleek cabinetry with soft close drawers complete this stylish heart of the home.
From the dining and lounge, corner stacker doors open onto an elegant entertaining area with feature timber ceiling, overlooking the attractively landscaped garden. Living and entertaining areas perfectly capture the private views over the reserve to the mountains.
The luxuriously proportioned segregated master bedroom is situated on the entry level and features an endless wall of built-in robes and an ensuite with high end finishes and inclusions.
The stone theme continues in the study area and a guest powder room plus large laundry with storage are conveniently positioned on the lower level.
A timber staircase crafted in beautiful Tasmanian Oak leads to the rumpus, featuring a substantial study area with custom built desk, connections for IT equipment, soft closing joinery and stone surface. This area has the potential to include a 4th bedroom and also offers another perspective of the outstanding views.
The oversized second and third bedrooms on the upper level feature built-in robes. The finest identical finishes are on display in the main bathroom which offers a bath and shower.
Internal access, without any steps, allows entrée to the large double garage with storage and an auto panel lift door.
The garden is delightful, yet low maintenance and features neat hedging of liriopes, roses, a Japanese maple and the mature crab apple tree provides a magnificent display in spring.
Peaceful and central, the superb location is just a short walk to everything! Swinger Hill shops are only metres away and it is just a stroll to the regional facilities at Mawson Southlands shopping centre, and an equally short distance to Woden town centre or The Canberra Hospital.
It is a short walk to childcare facilities, local pre-school, primary school, Melrose high school and Marist College.
- Favourable position within architect designed, boutique complex of only 7 residences
- Outstanding street appeal with sandstone pillars and large windows
- Striking contemporary design features 5.2 m ceiling soaring above lounge with pendant light
- Peaceful, central location, with private outlook over reserve to the Brindabellas
- North aspect to front of home, spacious living areas bathed in light from high cathedral like windows
- Ground floor internal access through garage, with living areas and master bedroom on same level
- Double glazing throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Automatic blinds to high set windows and dual blinds fitted to all windows
- Square set ceilings, with LED downlighting throughout
- Attractive engineered oak flooring extends through living areas
- Impressive chef's kitchen showcases huge stone island bench with marble inlay and splashback
- Smeg 900 mm induction cooktop, oven, microwave and Smeg stainless steel dishwasher and Franke double sink
- Walk-in pantry and streamlined joinery with finger pull, soft close action
- Luxuriously sized master on lower level offers a long wall of built-in robes and deluxe ensuite
- Ensuite features full tiling with heated towel rail, twin basins, rain shower and flexible fitting
- Dedicated study area features built-in cabinetry
- Guest powder room
- Large laundry features storage
- Corner stacker sliding doors from living areas open onto covered entertaining, all enjoying views
- Outdoor entertaining area features quality timber ceiling, shade blind, gas outlet and power
- Staircase in Tasmanian Oak leads to rumpus with stunning views and a substantial study area with custom built desk and soft closing joinery
- Oversized second and third bedrooms feature built-in robes with quality neutral carpet in all
- Stylish main bathroom offers a bath and shower, with Grohe tapware, full tiling and Enduroshield treatment to both bathrooms, while w.c.'s are fitted with Villeroy and Bosch hardware
- Internal access to double garage with auto panel lift door and storage
- Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Water tank and attractive low maintenance gardens
- Peaceful central location, walk to Southlands centre, schools, Woden CBD and Canberra Hospital
Rates- $ 787.10 p.q. (Approx)
Strata- $ 1027.29 p.q. ( Approx)
The Townhouse at 7/99 Ainsworth Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 28 November 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/99 Ainsworth Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Christian School.
|0.34 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.54 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.81 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.06 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.21 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.23 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.23 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.63 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.64 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.80 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
7/99 Ainsworth Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.