Capturing uninterrupted views of the surrounding hills from a sought-after northerly aspect, this modern apartment perfectly caters to effortless contemporary living. It’s a walk from Queanbeyan Station, while also handy to arterial roads and the CBD.
- Living, dining and kitchen zones feature an open plan layout
- Seamless flowing access to the north facing private balcony
- Quality kitchen provides stainless gas stove and dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom reveals a walk through robe to the bathroom
- Chic fully tiled bathroom has glass shower and stone vanity
- Internal laundry, downlights, heating and air conditioning
- Gas hot water and intercom, basement parking
- Appeals to those seeking a first home or readymade investment
- Ideal lifestyle base for professional couples or downsizers
- Moments from supermarkets, shopping choices and restaurants
There is currently no sale history available for 7/78 Derrima Road.
7/78 Derrima Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.87 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.14 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.93 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.94 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.01 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.13 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.48 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.54 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
7/78 Derrima Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.