In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
To book an inspection please contact Greg Ward on 0413 503 312 or Lou Baldan on 0403 604 888.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this immaculate single level residence provides a perfect family environment of style, space and sunlight. It's surrounded by picturesque walking trails leading through the bushland of Jerrabomberra Mountain Reserve.
- Set across level 499sqm block featuring landscaped gardens
- Family oriented layout incorporates two separate living areas
- Covered entertaining deck and fully fenced yard for the kids
- Quality kitchen set around granite island with breakfast bar
- Stainless appliances include Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Four comfortable bedrooms, all offer built-in/walk-in robes
- Smartly finished master ensuite and main bathroom with tub
- Neutral styling and quality tiled/carpeted floors throughout
- Evaporative air conditioning, handy internal access to dual garage
- Minutes away from local shopping precinct and primary school
The Townhouse at 7/7 Murruba Place JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $540,000 on 10 November 2011.
7/7 Murruba Place JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|1.64 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.77 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.90 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.85 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.91 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.38 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.58 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.65 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.53 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
7/7 Murruba Place is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.