In a perfect location with just a short stroll to the Jenke Centre, within walking distance to the government departments and backing parkland is this sweet two bedroom townhouse.
As you enter the home you are welcomed by the lovely light filled living area with a split system for comfort and a great outlook over the front courtyard space. The kitchen is functional with a stand-alone cooktop, extra cupboards for storage and a pretty garden outlook.
The present owner has recently upgraded the electrical board, put in a double-glazed sliding door to the rear garden, repointed and rebedded the roof a few years ago and put in a new hot water system.
The rear courtyard is beautiful and a delight to inspect. There is a new deck that faces north and is the perfect space for entertaining family and friends. There is a variety of deciduous and evergreen plantings and plenty of room for children and pets to play. Car accommodation provided by the single garage with internal access and an adjacent single carport.
Inspection is encouraged by those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle in a small complex with lovely neighbours.
• Nicely presented two-bedroom townhouse in a quiet complex
• Lovely light filled living area with a split system for comfort
• Functional kitchen with a stand-alone cooktop, extra cupboards for storage and a pretty garden outlook
• Two generous bedrooms both with built in robes
• Family bathroom services the home with a separate bath and toilet
• New LED downlights and new ceiling fans throughout
• Stylish and functional European laundry
• Additional updated features include a new meter box, new hot water system, double glazed sliding back door and a recently repointed and rebedded roof
• A new rear deck that is perfect for entertaining family and friends
• Stunning front and rear gardens with a variety of plantings and new paving
• Car accommodation provided by the single garage with internal access and an additional carport
• Wonderful location close to local schools, shops, public transport and ease of access to Drakeford Drive
The Townhouse at 7/59 Pinkerton Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $358,000 on 19 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/59 Pinkerton Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.55 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.53 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.64 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.98 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.13 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.24 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.28 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.37 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.37 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.62 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
7/59 Pinkerton Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.