Offering an easycare lifestyle for first home buyers or downsizers, this modern 82sqm townhouse is designed to maximise space, natural light and privacy. It is set in a quiet boutique complex, a short stroll to public transport, Scullin shops and Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
- Stylish open plan living/dining area captures a leafy outlook
- Grand floating timber flooring (less than 2 years old) exudes style, class and quality, new paint throughout
- Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances has gas cooking
- Both bedrooms are positioned on the first floor with built-in robes
- Master bedroom enjoys access to private balcony
- Streamlined bathroom provides a good-sized shower
- Split systems are installed in the master bedroom and living area
- Fully fenced expansive yard perfect for entertaining
- One allocated carport space within the complex
There is currently no sale history available for 7/48-50 Holyman Street.
7/48-50 Holyman Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.19 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.75 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.01 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.17 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.29 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.37 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.40 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.49 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.64 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.79 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
7/48-50 Holyman Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.