Delivering an enviable coastal lifestyle of convenience & tucked away in an exclusive location, with reserve as your backdrop and the beach just across the road, this contemporary Community Title townhouse showcases 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms over 2 levels. With newly painted interiors & the perfect northerly aspect this townhouse has a light, airy & relaxed vibe with open plan living, dining & kitchen, sun drenched decks on both levels & the added bonus of a double garage. A low maintenance home in a coastal setting that frees you to live life and enjoy all the opportunities and activities that Tathra Beach and surrounds have to offer.
- Generous main bedroom on top level, complete with ensuite & walk in robe, great separation from the kitchen & living area
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes, on ground level, both having access to balcony
- Bathroom on ground floor, including a separate bath & shower
- Additional powder room on top level + separate laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Plenty of storage throughout with additional storage area under the house
- Detached double garage with automatic door
- Low maintenance gardens + private courtyard off the main bedroom at the rear
- Quiet complex of 8 townhouses on Community Title sharing a common driveway ONLY (NOT Strata Titled)
- Gorgeous bushland surroundings
- Easy level stroll to cafes, shops, restaurants & clubs
- Escape the ordinary & embrace luxury coastal living with mountain bike tracks & walking tracks very close by
There is currently no sale history available for 7/45C ANDY POOLE Drive.
7/45C ANDY POOLE Drive is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.