Located in a quiet leafy street, within the beautiful boutique Bella Apartments of only 11 units, is this ultra-convenient one-bedroom residence. It will be highly sought after by those seeking an inner-north lifestyle at an affordable price point.
Enjoy the best cafes, restaurants and nightlife Canberra has to offer at the Dickson, Lyneham, O'Connor and Turner shopping precincts. With ease of access to public transport and just a short drive or cycle to the City Centre, Australian National University, CSIRO, Black Mountain Nature Reserve and the Botanical Gardens - this truly is the perfect location!
The modern kitchen is decorated in neutral tones and is complete with high quality inclusions such as stone benches, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar. It overlooks the light filled living area that is features floor to ceiling glass, ceiling fan and direct access to the balcony. There is extensive storage options with various built in cupboards throughout the apartment.
Whether you are looking for an easy-care downsizer, a professional working in the CBD or a savvy investor, inspection of this perfectly located apartment is highly recommended.
- Well maintained and immaculately presented one-bedroom apartment
- Light filled living area and sliding door access to the generous balcony
- Well-appointed kitchen with pantry, electric cooktop, stainless steel oven, stone bench tops and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fan and sliding door access to a private balcony
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, IXL tastic and large shower alcove
- Functional European laundry with dryer
- Split system heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Car accommodation is provided by the secured single car space with roller door and storage space to the rear
- Secure building with intercom system
- Situated in a quiet complex of only eleven units that are primarily owner occupied
- Enviable location just a short walk to the local shops and with ease of access to Canberra City
The Apartment at 7/4 Hardman Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $388,000 on 12 December 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/4 Hardman Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being O'Connor Cooperative School.
|0.32 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.46 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.46 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.75 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.79 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.46 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.53 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.86 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.96 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
7/4 Hardman Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.