Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Only metres from Mulligans Flat nature reserve and offering private views over parkland on both sides from a fantastic open position in a boutique complex of just ten, this inviting home has great contemporary street appeal and is set amidst gardens well maintained throughout the complex.
The entry opens into the light filled, open plan living area, decorated in neutral white and featuring LED downlighting and plush carpet in charcoal. Full length windows in the lounge frame an outlook to magnificent old Yellow Box eucalypts on the reserve.
White stone benchtops, a Bosch gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and dishwasher feature in the bright kitchen, which enjoys a scenic outlook to the hilltop reserve. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort year round.
The dining area flows onto the covered entertaining area and garden, a private and peaceful sanctuary. An open timber deck offers the perfect place to relax and enjoy fabulous views to the Brindabellas. Attractive timber and brick panels enclose the garden, while artificial turf always looks neat, and there is a gate which opens onto a cycle path and a wetland creek behind the home.
A tranquil outlook can be enjoyed from the spacious bedrooms, the master offering an ensuite while all feature built-in robes. The contemporary main bathroom has a bath, shower and a separate w/c.
There is internal access to the double garage, equipped with a panel lift door, which is fitted with a new automatic mechanism.
The superb, peaceful location on the boundary of the suburb is surrounded by nature reserves and is only steps to an entry point into Mulligans Flat nature sanctuary. The quiet friendly neighbourhood is much enjoyed by families, the pathway leading to a pond, a basketball court and shops. It is only a short drive to Forde shops, schools and Gungahlin town centre!
- Inviting townhouse in an ideal open position towards the northern end of boutique complex
- Prime, peaceful location, only metres from Mulligans Flat and other reserves, and a pond
- Rendered finish adds to great street appeal complemented by attractive gardens
- Light filled, open plan living area offers a private outlook to nature on both sides of the home
- Full length windows in lounge frame views over magnificent old Yellow Box trees on reserve
- Fresh neutral white décor and plush carpet in charcoal throughout, LED downlighting in living areas
- Kitchen features white stone benchtops, Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- NBN to premises
- Living area opens onto private entertaining and a timber deck with superb views to Brindabellas
- Generous master bedroom has an ensuite and private outlook to sculptural ancient eucalypts
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes, while main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Laundry has storage and opens directly onto clothesline
- Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Internal access to double garage, the panel lift door fitted with new automatic mechanism
- Artificial turf always looks neat in maintenance free garden, enclosed with attractive timber and brick panels, with a gate which opens onto a cycle path and wetland stream
- Short walk down to basketball court, pond and Bonner shops
- Short drive to Forde shops, schools and Gungahlin town centre
- Residence: 122.21m2
- Garage: 37.56m2
- Total: 159.77m2
- Year built: 2013
- Admin fund: $640.01 p/q approx
- Sinking fund: $73.83 p/q approx
The Townhouse at 7/35 Laird Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 14 February 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
7/35 Laird Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.20 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.17 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.78 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.90 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|4.37 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.55 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.97 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
7/35 Laird Crescent is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.