This spacious townhouse makes an ideal first home or investment for those who have been waiting for their chance to own a property in the heart of Weston Creek and are looking to enjoy the lifestyle and benefits of living in the 'Forest Court' complex.
Lounge, dining and family rooms offer comfortable living space, and the lovely rear courtyard is an extension of those living areas accessed through French doors, providing a warm sunny spot to enjoy the outdoors. Also downstairs, the updated kitchen is in excellent condition with good storage space and there is a powder room off the laundry.
The three bedrooms are bathed in natural light and each have access to the rear balcony overlooking the back courtyard. The bathroom has been updated and has a separate toilet. Adding to the appeal of what is already on offer, the home also boasts ducted gas heating, under floor heating in the kitchen and meals area, loft storage and a single automatic garage with internal access.
- Located within the 'Forest Court' complex
- Spacious two-storey townhouse
- Private and paved front and back courtyards
- Front courtyard with shade sail
- Split-level lounge and dining areas
- Updated kitchen area with a breakfast bar, gas stove and pantry storage
- Underfloor central heating in kitchen and meal areas
- French doors with phantom screens
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Rear balcony
- Ducted gas heating
- Automatic single garage with internal access and loft storage
- Security shutters
- Located close to local schools, shops, transport, Mount Stromlo and Cooleman Court
Living Size: 130m2 (approx.)
Land Size: 229m2
Rates: $1,307 p.a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $1,451 p.a (approx.)
There is currently no sale history available for 7/30 Eungella Street.
7/30 Eungella Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.51 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.75 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.91 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.04 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.17 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.32 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.61 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.72 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.76 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.82 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
7/30 Eungella Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.