Privately located in the sought-after complex 'The Shores' and only a 150-metre walk to the sands of Denhams Beach, sits this well-appointed, Torrens Titled Property. The three-bedroom home has the convenience of being single level with secluded leafy courtyards at both the front and rear. There is a fantastic tenant in place until January 2022, they would love to stay on. Invest now, occupy later.
* Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, ensuite and bay window
* Open plan living spanning out to deck and courtyard
* Generous kitchen, reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Short stroll to Denhams Beach, 5 minute drive to the local shops
* Low maintenance allowing you to spend more time at the beach
* Tenant in place paying $460p/w
This property is sure to attract a lot of attention, don't miss out.
Council Rates: $2,854.12 p/a
There is currently no sale history available for 7/2A GRAYDON AVENUE.
7/2A GRAYDON AVENUE DENHAMS BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
7/2A GRAYDON AVENUE is located within the suburb of Denhams Beach, which has a population of 648, a median age of 61 and an average household density of 2.2 people.