1 / 30
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Located on the rapidly expanding Kingston Foreshore, on offer is a stunning three-bedroom ensuite apartment with sensational views.
Designed to complement the surrounds, this unit is set apart by its exceptional location and by the guarantees of limited development, ensuring uninterrupted views and optimum privacy.
This unit is perfect for the savvy investor, business people or family. Enjoy being only moments from Kingston & Manuka Shops & an easy drive to the City centre. Don’t miss out on this magnificent opportunity!
- Large balcony with sweeping views
- Internal laundry including ample linen cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Secure lift access
- Two car basement carpark
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Unbeatable location near cafes, restaurants, parks and transport
- Uninterrupted water views
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Segregated bedrooms
- 114sqm internal living area
- 9sqm external balcony area
- Rates Approx.: $1,997.79pa
- Land Tax Approx (investors only).: $2,499.91pa
- Levies Approx.: $7,263.96pa
- Rental appraisal.: $980 - $1050pw
- Built 2012
- EER 5
There is currently no sale history available for 7/27 Eastlake Parade.
7/27 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.07 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.23 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.36 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.83 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.96 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.57 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.57 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.70 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.87 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.90 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
7/27 Eastlake Parade is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.