Elevated with uninterrupted views over the valley this freestanding townhouse house offers an easy-care lifestyle. Featuring two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes, two sun-filled living areas, well presented updated kitchen and a modern bathroom. Quality features include ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle split system. Car accommodation is provided by a single lock up garage. Externally there is a large elevated deck to take advantage of the sunny aspect and elevation plus a generous yard. The established garden offers maximum privacy. The segregated design creates the feeling of a standalone home. Ideal for downsizers, first home buyers and investors this is an ideal lifestyle offering.
- Currently leased until March 2022 at 500 per week
- Internal living 80 sqm, Garage 24 sqm
- Natural interior walls and timber laminate flooring
- Practical and modern kitchen with s/s gas appliances + Bosch dishwasher
- Private courtyard and generous external deck for entertaining
- Ducted gas heating plus a split system air con ensuring year-round comfort
- Ideal offering for first home buyers, downsizers, retirees and young families
- Walking distance to pond, family-friendly parks, schools and shops
- Quarterly outgoings Body corp $413.50, Rates $4574.43, Land $704.42
There is currently no sale history available for 7/23 Ebenezer Street.
7/23 Ebenezer Street BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.27 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|0.98 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.10 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.50 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.24 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.49 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.56 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.65 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.87 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.06 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
7/23 Ebenezer Street is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.