With views of Northbourne Oval and the City, a clever open-plan design and generous proportions, immersing yourself into the brilliant Braddon lifestyle can be both ultra-convenient and enviably chic in this gorgeous 'Lagani' apartment. Entertain in style with large, open plan living and dining, flowing out to a great undercover balcony and sharing light-filled space with the quality kitchen, enjoying loads of stone top bench space, including centrepiece breakfast bar, abundant storage, stylish tiled splashback, and all-electric cooking.
The main bedroom has a resort-style ensuite with oversized corner shower and twin vanity sinks, framed by a wall of striking feature tiles and enjoying a good-sized built-in robe. The second bedroom also has a great robe, with the added delight of sharing those great views with an aspect looking out to the balcony. A quality main bathroom with full size tub, with shower over, and stone top vanity has a clever internal laundry nook, maximising both space and amenity, with 2 secure car spaces and additional storage rounding out this prized offering. From home buyers to astute investors, Braddon invites you to enjoy all the convenience that of one the most vibrant hubs our nation's capital has to offer, and there is no better way to take full advantage of the locale than to immerse yourself via this stunning lifestyle abode.
- Open plan living/dining and kitchen, flowing to expansive undercover balcony with great views to Northbourne oval
- Quality kitchen enjoying large stone benchtops, including breakfast bar, abundant storage, all electric cooking, dishwasher, and eye-catching tiled splashback
- Over-sized main bedroom with large built-in robe and stylish, quality ensuite, complete with oversized corner shower, twin vanity sinks and feature tiles
- Large second bedroom, also with built in robes, looking out to balcony with views beyond
- Main bathroom with bathtub and shower/over, stone top vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning
- Internal laundry nook
- Secure parking for 2 cars and additional storage
7/1 Fawkner Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 17 from 12:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 7/1 Fawkner Street.
7/1 Fawkner Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.40 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.76 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.21 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.23 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.23 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.71 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.72 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.81 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.21 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.25 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
7/1 Fawkner Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.