You will have to be very quick to secure this lovely duplex unit (no strata fees). Being sold fully furnished (inventory list available) the home has been used as a great family holiday destination for many years. Low maintenance brick and tile home perfect for retirees, downsizers or those looking to enter into the market.
Only a 700m flat walk to Wimbie Beach, 650mtrs to Surf Beach playground and picnic areas and 780mtrs to the Surf Beach shops which include IGA, Bottle shop Doctor, Chemist, Takeaway Pizza, Chinese Restaurant, Doctor, Hairdresser to name a few.
- Open plan living room with reverse cycle a/c
- Kitchen with electric appliances and dining area opening onto the private and undercover alfresco area.
- 3 very generous size bedrooms with two separated from the main bedroom both with BIR's
- Master is very spacious with a lovely outlook, reverse cycle a/c and a good size walk through robe leading to the private ensuite (this functional design was well ahead of it's time)
- Single lock up garage with copious amounts of storage space and internal access to the home.
- Quiet, friendly and secure sought after location.
Approximately 11mins to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores. 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this an excellent investment in your future. Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Council Rates: $2,814.76/yr
There is currently no sale history available for 6A Jerupa Close.
6A Jerupa Close SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
6A Jerupa Close is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.