1 / 33
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
Luxuriously appointed over two levels of over 385m2 of living; greeted by a magnificent entrance hall featuring ultra-high ceilings flows through to the formal and informal living areas.
Northern light streams through the expansive open-plan living room with a gas fire, a large superbly appointed kitchen overlooks the generous family room.
Bi-fold doors open to the private alfresco oasis with in-ground swimming pool.
A spacious master retreat with walk-in-robe and ensuite completes the ground floor.
The upper level provides a rumpus room with balcony and kitchenette and three bedrooms, all with built-in-robes serviced by the main bathroom.
Walking distance to Kingston Foreshore, Old Kingston shops and Lake Burley Griffin this property provides a quiet suburban lifestyle with the cosmopolitan benefits at your doorstep.
Hosting a vast list of inclusions including subfloor wine cellar and a double garage located off a private laneway with internal access.
Defined by contemporary refinement and unsurpassed quality.
• Separate title residence of over 385m2 (approx) of living
• Unsurpassed quality and attention to detail
• Gated front entrance with manicured courtyard
• Formal entrance way with high ceiling and timber staircase
• Formal dining room
• Open-plan living room with gas fireplace
• A very impressive kitchen with large island bench, Smeg gas cooktop and 900 oven, Semg dishwasher, Smeg range hood, Liebherr fridge and walk-in-pantry
• Built-in wine bar with two Liebherr wine fridges and additional bar area
• Private entertainment courtyard with in-ground gas heated, salt water swimming pool, sauna and BBQ area
• Downstairs full bathroom
• Spacious master retreat with walk-in-robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity, heated towel rail and infloor heating
• Rumpus room with balcony and built-in-kitchenette
• Bedroom two, three and four with built-in-robes (one with balcony)
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and heated towel rail
• Separate laundry with good storage
• Hydronic infloor heating (downstairs)
• Evaporative cooling (downstairs)
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (upstairs)
• The lower subfloor has been converted into a private cellar
• Double garage with automatic door and internal access
• Located close to Norgrove Park, a short walk to Kingston Foreshore & Lake Burley Griffin
• Very close to Parkes, Parliamentary Triangle, Russell Offices and into the City
Living Area: 386m2 approx
Land Size: 380m2 approx
UCV: $934,000 approx
Land Rates: $5,888 approx
The House at 69 Printers Way KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,900,000 on 16 January 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
69 Printers Way KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.74 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.81 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.21 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.41 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|1.93 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.03 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.16 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.60 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.70 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.70 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
69 Printers Way is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.